RENEW: Compassion Fatigue Workshop in Billings
Time & Location
About the Event
Lynette Rodi is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, Licensed Addiction Counselor, Certified Compassion Fatigue Professional and Certified Resilience Coach who has been in the behavioral health field for over twenty years. Using the research and practices that supported her through her own compassion fatigue experience, she now supports helping professionals to build resilence.
In the Renew workshop, you will...
- Understand compassion fatigue and the cost of caring.
- Learn signs and symptoms, prevention, treatment and cure.
- Experientially understand Dr. Gentry’s five 'antibodies' for compassion fatigue
- Create an individualized action plan to build resilience to compassion fatigue symptoms.
- Leave feeling renewed!
Who should attend?
Therapists, social workers, counselors, peer supporters, doctors, nurses, family service providers, animal care providers, law enforcement, educators, administrators, faith leaders, parents of traumatized children, caregivers and anyone else “on the front lines.”
- Meets requirements for Continuing Education Units for Montana’s Board of Behavioral Health
- Approved by the Office of Public Instruction for Renewal Units for Montana Educators
- This workshop is a continuing nursing education activity approved by Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
Full payment is required at the time of registration. You may cancel your registration and receive a refund of your registration fee up to 3 weeks prior to the date of the workshop, less a $10 processing fee. In the event that you cancel your registration less than 3 weeks prior to the date of the workshop, you will forfeit the entire registration fee.
If the workshop is made impossible by any act beyond my control (war, earthquake, fire, strike, sickness, accident, or any other legitimate cause), the workhsop will be cancelled and you will be refunded your full registration fee.
Minimum number of participants: 12
- Group Discount Registration$150$1500$0