Sat, Mar 20|
RENEW: Compassion Fatigue Workshop
An experiential workshop enabling you to identify risks of compassion fatigue, re-claim your purpose, apply life-enhancing skills, and develop an action plan for meaningful change.
Time & Location
Mar 20, 2021, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT
About the Event
Lynette Rodi is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, Licensed Addiction Counselor, Certified Compassion Fatigue Professional and Certified Resilience Coach who has been in the behavioral health field for over twenty years. Using the research and practices that supported her through her own compassion fatigue experience, she now supports helping professionals to build resilence.
In the Renew workshop, you will...
- Understand compassion fatigue and the cost of caring.
- Learn signs and symptoms, prevention, treatment and cure.
- Experientially understand Dr. Gentry’s five 'antibodies' for compassion fatigue
- Create an individualized action plan to build resilience to compassion fatigue symptoms.
- Leave feeling renewed!
Who should attend?
Therapists, social workers, counselors, peer supporters, doctors, nurses, family service providers, animal care providers, law enforcement, educators, administrators, faith leaders, parents of traumatized children, caregivers and anyone else “on the front lines.”
- Meets requirements for Continuing Education Units for Montana’s Board of Behavioral Health
- Approved by the Office of Public Instruction for Renewal Units for Montana Educators and Administrators
RENEW: Compassion Fatigue Workshop$75.00